Wooden Railway World started YouTube on October 20, 2015 and reached 100 subscribers on August 31, 2016. He currently has over 250 subscribers.
WRW Series is currently on hiatus but will return I June 2017. He will be starting Season 5. He has the whole plot and episode titles planned out and has an idea for Season 7 which will hopefully come into production!
WoodenRailwayWorld has made a few reviews so far and plans to make better quality ones in the near future. A Trackmaster Merlin the Invisible Unboxing Review with possibly Steelworks Hurricane will be coming in late June early July 2017!
WoodenRailwayWorld has been on a little hiatus for the month but will upload a video on June 27,2017 for the Season 5 layout. He hasn't been able to upload much because he is in the middle of moving. Once he is in the new house he plans to film a lot and start Season 6 in August!
- His favorite engines are Gordon, Hiro, and Sam because that is his real name.
- He has recently been collecting Trackmaster items.
- Since the release of Hugo, Trackmaster has grown on him.
- He doesn't want to get hate for his somewhat liking to Misty Island Rescue.
- His favorite episodes of his series to film were "Big Engines, Big Problems, Fuel Tanker Fury, Eye on the Time, The Wind Train, The One That Got Away, and Dyno-Mighty Bert
- His favorite reviews are his Flying Scotsman Unboxing, and Vinnie reviews. He wants to make a review on the Logan and the Big Blue Engines Story Set.
- Season 3 was the easiest Season to film to date.
- Season 5 will debut on June 28, 2017
- WoodenRailwayWorld has a thing for getting new merchandise right when it comes out.
- If any Journey Beyond Sodor TWR Merchandise gets released, he already has plans for the engines in his series.