Sir Topham Hatt orders a big lot of Diesels to help out the steamies, however were delayed getting to Sodor. So Sir Topham Hatt purchases a Tram from Aresdale End. He met Sir Topham Hatt at the forest, and they took a ride towards Tidmouth. Thomas and Percy take a bet after seeing Toby pass Wellsworth..They follow Toby to Knapford where Percy wins the bet. Sir Topham Hatt instructs Percy to show Toby the yards. There, Toby, Percy, and Edward shunt trucks. Thomas then picks up Sir Topham Hatt at his house, and takes him to the yards where everyone praises Toby for his work efforts.
Toby - Main Role
Percy - Main Role
Thomas - Main Role
Edward - Main Role
Henry - Minor Role
Gordon - Minor Role
Clarabel - Minro Role
James - Non Speaking Role
Annie - Non Speaking Role
Derek - Cameo
Daisy - Cameo
BoCo - Cameo
Ben - Cameo
Bill - Cameo
Mavis - Cameo
D199 - Cameo
Salty - Cameo
Dart - Cameo
Den - Cameo
Terence - Cameo
- In the shot of the new diesels, some tracks behind them can be seen to just end, the camera is also shakey.
- Toby's zoom-in is shakey
- A tree shakes when the string pulling Toby hits it in the forest.
- Several scenes where Roberto stops filming are shakey at the end.
- Toby's close up is bumpy, and the clip can be seen repeating itself.
- Percy's train stops and suddenly starts leaving Wellsworth.
- Percy's Shed disappears in the Tidmouth Shed scene. The track also ends without buffer.
- Robetro's finger can be seen spinning Sir Topham Hatt.
- The end of the track can be seen when Toby and Percy arrive at the yards.
- Percy takes a few more "steps" when arriving at the yards.
- In Toby's close up Henrietta is derailed. This can also be seen better in the thumbnail.
- When Toby and Percy enter the yard's sidings Henrietta is still seen derailed.
- The yards scenes have some camera shaking.
- At 4:38 an outtake scene was incorrectly placed in the episode while editing.
- The end of the track can be seen in the scene after Thomas passes Knapford.
- Sir Topham Hatt's figure's head can be slightly seen at the yards when Percy comes in. Also something else can be seen in the distance.
- A set of wheels can be seen behind Percy, but Percy was to the far right, and no engine was at the far right.
- The camera shakes in the helicopter shot of all the engines.
- The video stops suddenly when more words were about to be said.
- The working title for this episode was "Toby The Tram Engine"
- The main part of the episode was filmed in just under 2 hours.
- The shot of Henry and Gordon was written, but decided to be cut later while in prodcution, however it was included in.
- The episode ran for 8:14
- The episode marked debut appearences of Toby, Henrietta, Derek, Daisy, BoCo, Bill, Ben, Mavis, Salty, Spamcan, Den, and Dart, and Toby's first speaking role.