Season 7 of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Wooden Railway Stories will be the seventh and final season of Percyno6's revived series, bringing the total to thirteen seasons of both the original and revived series. The season ipremiered on December 31, 2017.
91. Stop and Hugo
92. Falcon Faces the Facts
93. Lyin’ Ryan
94. Gordon and the New Engine
95. Thomas' paint job
96. Jealous James
97. Jack’s Great Save
98. You Will Be Found
99. Stepney’s Dockside View
100. Thoroughly Fearless Freddie
101. Trouble on the Little Western
102. The Butler and the Bad Breakfast Special
103. Caroline’s Chaotic Day
104. The Visitor
105. The Great-er Race
- Season 7 titles feature 5 from the original series, 5 suggested by fans, and 5 new titles by Percyno6.
- Episode 92, Falcon Faces the Facts, was suggested by MultiGreenThunder.
- Episode 94, Gordon and the New Engine, was suggested by Kit Wennerbom.
- Episode 98, You Will Be Found, was taken from the song of the same name from the musical Dear Evan Hansen.
- Episode 100, Thoroughly Fearless Freddie, is based on the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie.
- Episode 101, Trouble on the Little Western, was suggested by Francisco Tapia.
- Episode 102, The Butler and the Bad Breakfast Special, was suggested by LNERFlyingScotsman.
- Episode 103, Caroline's Chaotic Day, was suggested by TWR Fanatic1.
- Episode 100 was originally titled Through the Years, however, that was a holder title until the eventual title, Thoroughly Fearless Freddie, was picked.