Season 6 of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Wooden Railway Stories is the sixth season of Percyno6's revived series. The first episode of season 6, And There He Was, was uploaded on April 10, 2015 to officially start the season. The final episode, Toby's Turn for the Worst, was uploaded on May 20, 2016. The trailer for the movie, The Clash of Chaos, was announced on May 26, 2017 with the movie released on June 9, 2017.
76. And There He Was
|April 10, 2015|
77. The Long and Winding Rails
|April 24, 2015|
|78. Chilly Billy||May 8, 2015|
|79. Problems Paxton||June 26, 2015|
80. Backup Brakevan
|July 10, 2015|
81. Culdee's Chaos
|July 24, 2015|
|82. Kingdom of Bear-A-Lot||August 14, 2015|
|83. Shock and Arthur||August 29, 2015|
|84. Speed Trials||September 4, 2015|
85. Double Duty Diesel
|February 20, 2016|
|86. Mind over Mavis||March 10, 2016|
87. Run Down Tracks
|March 24, 2016|
|88. Accident at the Airfield||April 1, 2016|
|89. Brendam's Blast from the Past||April 22, 2016|
|90. Toby's Turn for the Worst||May 20, 2016|
- This is the first season ever to use sets instead of layouts.
- This includes the original series, making it 11 seasons of using layouts.
- Mischief at the Mine was originally going to be an episode this season, but was replaced with Brendam's Blast from the Past.
- At 13 months, this season is the longest season of the 12 total seasons ever.
- Episode 76, And There He Was, was taken from the How I Met Your Mother song ,And There She Was by John Swihart & The Solids.
- Episode 77, The Long and Winding Rails, was taken from the Beatles song, The Long and Winding Road.
- Episode 82, Kingdom of Bear-A-Lot, was taken from the term Care-a-Lot from the show Care Bears.
- Episode 84, Speed Trials, comes from the Elliot Smith song of the same name.