Thomas Wooden Stories is an upcoming series created by ClydeiousCat33. The series' first season is currently in pre-production.
The series takes place on the North Western Railway, following the adventures of talking engines who go about their jobs as they get into mischief, crashes, and other incidents.
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Donald and Douglas (do not speak)
- Arthur (does not speak)
- Molly (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Billy (cameo)
- Stanley (cameo)
So far only three episodes have been confirmed, they all have production numbers with finalized titles, except for the third-listed episode.
1) "Duck Goes the Wrong Way"
2) "James Busts His Buffers"
?) "Taken for Scrap" (Working title)
- The first episode of the series is to NOT be focused on Thomas, instead, featuring Duck as the main focus.
- The number of episodes in the first season is currently set to be at least 18 episodes, but it could possibly be as lengthy as 26 episodes.
- The series uses sets, much like Annie C's series.
- "Taken for Scrap" is the only episode confirmed so-far where Thomas is not confirmed to have an appearance, with the main character being Oliver, however, this episode has a likely-chance of being scrapped.
- "Taken for Scrap" is also the only episode mentioned so-far where another railway will be shown.