LMS Arthur is a TWRC user who joined on December 18, 2016, but his original account dates back to September 2014.
He uploaded his first video, in which he showed one of his layouts, on January 13, 2017. He was going to use that layout for his series, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Wooden Railway Crashes, but could not because he used sets for his Edward Helps Out remake, which was his second video. He then uploaded another layout video which would be used in his series. The first episode of Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Wooden Railway Crashes, titled Fearful Freddie, was uploaded on January 25, 2017. The layout lasted for the first four episodes of Season 1. His third layout was used for the rest of Season 1. The plotline running through Season 1 was about Diesel, 'Arry, Bert, and Diesel 10 trying to dominate the steam engines by crashing them. Harvey was assisting them. This storyline was wrapped up in his first movie, Four Devious Diesels. He is currently working on Season 3 of his series.
History on Youtube
On September 2, 2014, he created his first Youtube account. He had never heard about the TWRC and just watched the official series until May 2016 when he would discover ThomasWoodenRailway, Percyno6, and many other TWR accounts. In September 2016, he made some reviews of the official series and three TWR videos on his original account. In October, he deleted them because they were only getting a few views. On December 18, 2016, LMS Arthur was created and he started making videos in January.
One of the first videos that was uploaded to his channel was the first episode of LMS Arthur's TWR series, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Wooden Railway Crashes. The first episode, Fearful Freddie, was uploaded on January 25, 2017. Season 1 was uploaded very quickly, this being due to all the episodes being taken in one take. There were even times when multiple episodes would come out a day! He later realized that he wanted to give his fans a cliffhanger between episodes and uploaded them less frequently. The movie after Season 1 was called Four Devious Diesels. This movie was successful. After that, Season 2 aired, but was cut short, causing the storyline in the season not to be finished. This will be finished later on in the series.
Right now, he is working on Season 3, which will contain 15 episodes. He also makes TWR shorts and occasionally makes non-TWR videos.
- His favorite engine is James.
- His favorite Season of Thomas & Friends is Season 5.
- His favorite Special is the Adventure Begins.
- His favorite episode of the TV series is Rusty and the Boulder.
- On February 6, 2017, ClydeiousCat33 uploaded a video telling people to go to his channel and subscribe to him, which gained him around 10 to 20 subscribers.
- His series has two Episode 3's, because Episode 2 was accidentally deleted and then reuploaded.
- Some of his Take N Play models have been used in his series.
- His username was originally TheCrankyCrane02, but later changed it to his current one on July 15th, 2017.