Really Useful Engine was a series by MultiGreenThunder. It began on November 7, 2011 and ended on August 30, 2012. It ran for 3 seasons and lasted 35 episodes. It was cancelled in favor of a reboot with the same name.
Season 1 (November 7, 2011 - December 19, 2011)
- Thomas and Changes
- Edward and Henrietta
- Boat Blame
- Henry and the Old Line
- Coach Crisis
- Gordon Strikes Back
- The Tram Railway
- Express Confusion
- The Bus
- Percy the Green Engine
- Avalanche at the Quarry
Season 2 (December 23, 2011 - April 24, 2012)
- Thomas and the Signal
- Percy and the Stolen Mail
- Gordon and the Runaway
- Great Western #8
- The Twin Line
- Gordon's High Speed
- The Swimming Duck
- The Steamroller Menace
- Engine Rescue
- Oliver and the Freight Cars
- Toby and the Coal
- Race for your Life
- Engine Heroes
Season 3 (May 17, 2012 - August 30, 2012)
- Gordon and the Other Railway
- Percy and Tiger Moth
- Thomas' Free Fall
- Not So Sweet Sixteen (Series Finale)
- Attack of the Steamroller
- Untitled Edward Episode
- Really Useful Engine The Movie
After episode 35, Multi got writers block and the series went on hiatus. During this time, Multi mainly made reviews and remakes. During an over 2 year long hiatus, Multi grew a dislike for his series (particularly seasons 1 and 2). This lead to the series being cancelled in favor of a reboot with the same name. The first episode of the reboot premiered on August 5, 2015.
- Many stories and ideas will be brought into the reboot.
- Most of the episodes were made private and can no longer be viewed, but some were left up so viewers can see how much Multi's videos have changed.
- The series was suppose to last at least 3 seasons and a movie. In fact, the season 2 finale was going to be setting up the movie.
- If a fourth season was made, it was suppose to have Neil working on the Narrow Gauge Railway.
- The episode Not So Sweet Sixteen was based off the Railway Series story Cab Over Wheels.
- The Series didn't start consistently using a sky background till the season 2 finale.
- According to Multi, the hardest episode to edit was Percy and Tiger Moth.
- Multi's favorite episode was Not So Sweet Sixteen; the last episode made.